By accessing our app, Dual Text, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Dual Text. The materials contained in Dual Text are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Dual Text per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2. modify or copy the materials;
3. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
4. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Dual Text;
5. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
6. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
7. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
8. The materials within Dual Text are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
9. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Dual Text.
In no event shall or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Dual Text, even if we or an authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in Dual Text could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on Dual Text are accurate, complete or current. Dual Text may make changes to the materials contained in Dual Text at any time without notice. However We do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using Dual Text you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. App disclaimer
The information provided by Dual Text (“we,” “us” or “our”) on (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. External links disclaimer
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
We are NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WhatsApp LLC or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The name WhatsApp as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS
You must be at least 18 years old to access this App. If you are under 18 years old you are NOT permitted to use this App for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to access our APP. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to access our app.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Dual Text offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $2.99/month and an auto-renewing weekly subscription at $0.99/week to provide you with unlimited access to Dual Text while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified.
You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you
purchase a subscription, where applicable.